It comes with 5 reels, and 40 paylines which is double what you would normally expect from a traditional slot game giving you a great chance to create winning combinations. You can bet from just 2p up to £200 which means this game will be suitable for all kinds of players.
You will find pinatas in all kinds of colours and shapes in the Spinata Grande slots. You will find donkeys, fish, raging bulls, colourful birds and more. In the background you will see a fantastic Mariachi band – completely transporting you to Mexico. There is some great atmospheric music that can be turned on and off at your leisure.
The game is incredibly easy to play. You can use the arrow buttons on the coin value meter to increase and decrease the amount you would like to bet. You can then change the bet level doing the same thing, and then hit spin to get things going. If you want to bet big – you can hit the bet max button which will be 200 coins at level 10.
There is even an autoplay button where you can set the reels to spin on their own. The reels will keep on spinning until you reach insufficient funds – or the number of spins are complete.
For every symbol that’s on this game – there is a colossal version that will take up 2×2 or 3×3 in terms of space which allows for great winning potential. If this is in the form of the red raging bull – then you could scoop up to 300 coins.
There is a mini-slot feature too which is activated with the colossal bonus symbol which happens to be a slot machine complete with a moustache and sombrero. When this round is active – this means that the symbols on the main game, will also appear on a mini slot beside the reels, giving you a better chance of winning.
You should also look out for the colourful star symbols as these can trigger free spins. Should you find more colourful star symbols during the feature, you will then trigger even more free spins. There is also a 3×3 wild symbol that will give you even more opportunity to bag some wins.
If you are ready for a Mexican adventure, then look no further than Spinata Grande.
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on pubslotmachines.co.uk does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
Please gamble responsibly.
Need help? contact GambleAware
- Secrets Of The Phoenix – Slot ReviewMay 29, 2020 - 11:35 am
- The Goonies – Slot ReviewMay 1, 2020 - 12:25 pm
- Spinal Tap – Slot ReviewMarch 28, 2020 - 9:34 pm
- Robin Hood and His Merry Jackpots Slot ReviewOctober 15, 2019 - 11:16 am
- Deal Or No Deal Slot ReviewSeptember 4, 2019 - 1:37 pm
- Hologram Wilds Slot ReviewAugust 14, 2019 - 9:29 am
- £3 Million Slot Jackpot At Paddy PowerJune 25, 2020 - 8:59 pm
- Love Free Spins?February 11, 2020 - 11:06 am
- Spin Into 2020 With Betfair ArcadeJanuary 7, 2020 - 12:02 pm
- Paddy Power’s November Slot BonusesNovember 16, 2019 - 10:39 am
- Understanding Online Slots With Deposit BonusesAugust 4, 2019 - 9:10 pm
- Paddy Power Joins Jackpot KingMarch 19, 2019 - 12:23 pm