William Hill has launched a new and exclusive slot machine theme around Robin Hood and his Merry men. The game gives players the chance to rob from the rich and… give to the poor? Well, probably not. I’m keeping the jackpot if I win!
So how much can you win playing Robin Hood? It’s a good question with a slightly complicated answer. Stick with me, and I will try to explain it. This slot has three different jackpots. Each is fixed and must be won once they reach a certain level. When the game loads you’ll be able to see how close the jackpot is to dropping. When I played the top jackpot had reached £3,706.18, which is close to the £4000 maximum prize. Remember, these prizes MUST GO when they reach the set threshold. Two other jackpots amounts are set at a maximum of £1000 and £200. Exclusive of the jackpots, the maximum payout of one spin of ‘Robing Hood and his Merry Jackpots’ is £250,000.00.
Now you know all the prizes available, what about the actual game? Well, I’m happy to report that this is a super-slick American style slot. So the game doesn’t have any Nudges, Holds or Gamble wins like a British machine. However, it does feature two bonus games and super spins. The main bonus feature is the ‘Friar Tuck’s Barrel’ which triggers one of the following: Maid Marian – A one-time ‘wild’ symbol onto the reels, Little John – A three spin ‘wild’ onto the reels, Robin Hood – awards a locked ‘wild’ onto the reels and finally the Merry Team Bonus – which awards all three types of ‘wild’ onto the reels. The second bonus is triggered when the ‘Archery Target’ symbol appears on reel five. Shoot an arrow for the chance to win one of the ‘Must Go’ jackpots.
You can play this slot for as little as £0.25p or as much as £100! You’d probably need to have more gold than Sheriff of Nottingham to play for £100 a spin. It’s worth pointing out that changing the stake level does not affect the size of the fixed jackpots. With that in mind, I would only play this slot for the minimum coin size.
Will Hill currently offers new players a welcome bonus when they sign up online. Details of the bonus can be found below.
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on pubslotmachines.co.uk does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
Please gamble responsibly.
Need help? contact GambleAware
- Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure – Slot ReviewJuly 24, 2020 - 8:17 am
- Secrets Of The Phoenix – Slot ReviewMay 29, 2020 - 11:35 am
- The Goonies – Slot ReviewMay 1, 2020 - 12:25 pm
- Spinal Tap – Slot ReviewMarch 28, 2020 - 9:34 pm
- Robin Hood and His Merry Jackpots Slot ReviewOctober 15, 2019 - 11:16 am
- Deal Or No Deal Slot ReviewSeptember 4, 2019 - 1:37 pm
- £3 Million Slot Jackpot At Paddy PowerJune 25, 2020 - 8:59 pm
- Love Free Spins?February 11, 2020 - 11:06 am
- Spin Into 2020 With Betfair ArcadeJanuary 7, 2020 - 12:02 pm
- Paddy Power’s November Slot BonusesNovember 16, 2019 - 10:39 am
- Understanding Online Slots With Deposit BonusesAugust 4, 2019 - 9:10 pm
- Paddy Power Joins Jackpot KingMarch 19, 2019 - 12:23 pm